Within Lamar County you'll come across historic homes, luxury homes, new construction, vacant lots, residential, and Farm & Ranch.
The following attractions and activities are readily available while in Lamar County:
- Pat Mayes Lake is a popular site for outdoor water activities and camping. Spend your days enjoying the water and spend time with friends and family in the evening. Only 10 miles away from Paris. Click here to learn more.
- Culbertson Fountain is located in the middle of the downtown Plaza. It was a gift to culminate the rebuilding of Paris after the Fire of 1916.
- The Paris TX Eiffel Tower is located at the Love Civic Center. It was "Texanized" with a cowboy hat in 1998.
- Lamar County Historical Museum, located a few miles West of the downtown Plaza. Tours are available by reservation, click here to learn more.
- Visit the Trail de Paris and enjoy the views walking or biking along the beautiful scenic trails. Click here to learn more.
Paris received recognition in 1998 for being named "Best Small Town in Texas" by Kevin Heubusch in his book "The New Rating Guide to Life in America's Small Cities."